Pages

Posted on: Friday, 18 July 2014

FAVOURITE TRAVEL PHOTOS: IPHONE EDITION.

Coniston, UK.
While I'm in the process of creating some bucket lists for my American road trip, I figured I would go back through all of the photos on my phone as unfortunately I'm going to have to delete some in order to make way for three weeks worth of adventures. 

Admittedly I'm a self-defined hoarder, at least when it comes to photos. On my laptop I have the same photo saved about 100 times in a million different places, and my phone is always telling me that my storage is almost full. I, just like many other bloggers I'm sure, like to take photos and document things, and I definitely have a hard time hitting that delete button. So seeing as it's Friday, and a lot of people around these neck of the woods do "Photo Friday / Friday Photo" (I'm not sure which), I thought I would share with you some of the favourite photos I've taken on my iPhone.

Celebration, Florida // Epcot, Florida // Alnmouth, UK.


Coniston, UK // Durham, UK // In The Air, Germany.
Epcot, Florida // Disneyland Paris, Paris.
Edinburgh, UK // Newcastle, UK // Edinburgh UK.
Poolside, Florida // Beach, Florida // Celebration, Florida.
Disneyland Paris, Paris.
Do you have any favourite photos that you have taken on your phone? I would love to see them, feel free to tweet me them, or tag me in them on Instagram.

Bekka x

7 comments:

  1. So Coniston, worth going? We're considering it in August.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love with the photo of Coniston, it's so beautiful! UK must be have very beautiful places to be visited. The photo are totally great x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos as always Bekka! I love that Disneyland one and the Conniston and Edinburgh images. I have the same problem - I can't update my phone as I have nearly 700 photos on it! I've only had it 18 months and I've had to do several clean outs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these places look absolutely amazing! You're such a pro! I love the ones from Epcot, Edinburgh and Disneyland, of course.

    Olivia xxx Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! I recently upgraded my phone so I could take more photos with it, now I've just got to do just that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it would be lovely if you left a comment!


 photo copyright.jpg