Pages

Posted on: Sunday, 25 January 2015

•• Falling In Love With London ••


I moved to London on October 4th, and in the short time that I've been here I've already experienced so many new and exciting things. It's crazy to me that I actually even made the move, and when I get the chance to go sightseeing the reality always hits even harder, causing me to fall in love with London a little bit more each time.



I had never set a goal that consisted of moving to London, and I never really thought that London was definitely going to be the place for me. Because of the line of work I want to be in (music/media), I always presumed that London would be my best shot but seen it as a bit of a pipe dream. Now that I'm actually here, I'm starting to understand that fascination with this city. It offers so much and believe it or not you can find a balance between tranquility and the hustle and bustle of city life - if you know where to look. Originally I just presumed I would move home after my year long internship was up, but part of me is really wanting to stick around this London town.

Here's some photos of the City Hall and Tower Bridge that I took last weekend. I waited around for the sun to go down too, because there's just something about night-time photography that I love.

Have you ever visited London? Bekka x 








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I lived in London for 5 years before relocating to the North East and I loved every second of it, it's one of the best cities in the world! Take your time with it and if you're feeling it definitely stick around for a bit longer before returning home :)

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first big city I visited, first city abroad, and one of my favorite ones! I love London. I visited it as a teenager, then in my early twenties, and I really want to go back some time soon. So nice to hear you enjoy it.

    Wandering Polka Dot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it would be lovely if you left a comment!


 photo copyright.jpg