Pages

Posted on: Sunday, 18 January 2015

•• St Pauls Cathedral ••


Like every year, my resolution is to document more. I'm currently working full time, but I made a promise to myself this year that I was going to be looking through a lens a lot more than usual, and so I figured it might be a good idea to share what I capture on this blog. I've been in London for a few months now, but I'm finally finding my feet and finding time to be a tourist - which is great for me, but not so great for my bank balance.


This weekend I took some time to go and visit St Paul's Cathedral. I didn't actually go inside (though I do plan too), but it has already become one of my favourite buildings in London. It is just stunning and packed with detail. It's also great to head along to the Millennium Bridge and get some photos of the cathedral from a distance too. But you won't be alone in doing this, and attempting to get a photo without any people in is impossible!

I also took some photos of the Tower Bridge, City Hall and London on an evening which I'm going to share in another post. It's a bit difficult to try and plan posts, as I've found in London plans pop up out of nowhere so I'm going to try and write blog posts in bulk, but share them weekly or whenever I can. If you want to know what I'm currently up to, head on over to my instagram.

Also just a little note about the new year. January is shaping up pretty great so far. New Year at Penner's was a great way to welcome in 2015, one of my best friends from school got married, I went to watch the Cirque Du Soleil and I'm determined to get better at documenting, and also time management this year. 

I hope everyone else is doing wonderfully! Bekka x






2 comments:

  1. When I lived and worked in London I used to walk over that bridge every night. I worked opposite St Paul's and always chose to walk along the Thames to Waterloo to catch the train home to Wimbledon rather than going on the tube.

    Beautiful photos! I hope you continue to enjoy exploring your new city

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the last photo! I miss London so much!

    Wandering Polka Dot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it would be lovely if you left a comment!


 photo copyright.jpg