Pages

Posted on: Sunday, 15 February 2015

•• February Funk ••


After the fun-filled month that was January, I have been in a bit of a funk this February. It's started out pretty slowly, and then I got hit with a horrendous cold and had to take some time off work. Thankfully things picked up a little bit this weekend. I spent Valentine's Day with two of the girls from work, firstly at the Britain's Got Talent auditions, then at Nandos, then drinking wine out of mugs. It was way better than the alternative which would have been me drinking wine alone in bed and watching Netflix.


These next few weeks I have a couple of events lined up that I'm going to through work - hopefully, and I'm going to do my best to get out at the weekend and take some more photos. I've officially ran out of ones that I can use in bulk, plus I'm still feeling like there's so many cool parts of London to explore and I haven't even made a dent yet. Here's some photos I took a couple of months back!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it would be lovely if you left a comment!


 photo copyright.jpg